As you may have seen from our latest posts, Apogaea recently sought to fill two (2) recently opened board member positions: a 2-year position as well as a 1-year position.
We received a whopping eight (8) applications from well-qualified folks! Thanks to all who applied and we hope to see your lovely faces doing great things in the organization. Alas, it was a tough call for the board, but there were only two open slots.
The two newest members were voted in by the BOD at the Board Meeting on Sunday, September 29, 2013:
Please welcome our two newest members of the Apogaea Board of Directors:
- Jen “Jigsaw” Whitesell (2-year position)
- Noah Deep (1-year position)
BIG THANKS to the board members who had to step down for personal reasons – Matt “Duney Dan” Clinton and April “Glitterati” Menegazzo poured so much energy and time into their work within the BOD!
2014 BOD and Officers:
- President: Scott ‘Koda’ Dudley
- Vice President: Sean “Sherpa” Sidelko
- Treasurer: Steve Merager
- Secretary: Caroline Caroshine Kert
- Brian Edwards, board member
- Kellie Nedrow, board member
- Eric Moutz, board member
- Michael Yancy, board member
- Jen “Jigsaw” Whitesell, board member
- Noah Deep, board member