APOGAEA 2023: GLAM SPACE RODEO
June 8 - 11, 2023
Volunteer Signups Are Now Open!
The Gate Opens In...
2023 IMPORTANT DATES
All ticket sales start at 12:00 PM MT!
Fri 3/24/23: Tier One Ticket Sale ($220) – SOLD OUT!
Fri 4/21/23: Tier Two Ticket Sale ($240)
Fri 6/2/23: OMG Ticket Sale ($275)
General Ticket Info
- Every participant age 13 and over at Apogaea MUST have a ticket! Ticket revenue supports the infrastructure needed to safely bring the event to fruition and the grant money for approved art. Without a ticket, you will be escorted out!
- Every participant at Apogaea MUST sign a Liability Waiver! Waivers will be available at the gate. No need to print and bring one!
- A guaranteed ticket for next year’s event will also be offered to people who meet one of the following criteria this year:
- Ratified Ignition member
- Spark volunteer
- A department directed ticket volunteer
- Anyone who completes 1 volunteer shift with BAMF or Rangers
- Anyone who completes a shift with hours between midnight and 8 am
- Anyone who completes 8+ volunteer hours with any other department not previously mentioned
Ticket Prices (updated 2/27/23)
- General Admission Tickets: Tier One $220 – Tier Two $240 – OMG $275
- Scholarship & Youth Tickets: $50
- Granted Artists/Theme Camp Leads: $220
- Sparks Tickets: $120
- Ignition Tickets: $60
- Mission Control/Ground Control Leads: $40
- Fire and Medical Volunteers: email [email protected]
- Children 12 And Under: Free – No Ticket Required
All prices are subject to transaction fees.
Guaranteed & Directed Ticket Info
- All members of Ignition, Sparks and granted artists receive guaranteed tickets to Apogaea!
- Ticket codes will be provided via email. Please be sure your contact information is updated with your department lead.
- Ticket codes must be used by the date listed above in the “Important Dates” section.
- Ignition members receive one ticket per person, not per role.
- Artists, along with all assistants, volunteers, and work crews related to the art, are required to pay for entrance to the event. However, Apogaea will reserve either one or two full priced tickets for each granted artist, at Apogaea’s discretion. Artists must purchase these tickets before the date listed above in the “Important Dates” section. Please refer to the creative grant funding page for the latest updates.
- If you theme camp registers with Apogaea and you need directed tickets for your camp, please contact [email protected].
Scholarship Ticket Info
2023 Scholarship Application is OPEN! Youth Ticket Info Coming Soon!
- Discounted tickets are specifically set aside for community members who have fallen on financial hardships.
- All scholarship recipients will be required to volunteer for six hours.
- One application must be filled out for each person applying.
- Please provide a description of why your economic situation warrants a low income ticket.
Youth Ticket Info
Please email [email protected] to get youth tickets!
- Discounted tickets are specifically set aside for Apogaea’s youth (ages 13 through 17). Children aged 12 and under are free.
- Please provide the name of each child, and which camp you will be camping with.
- Please provide parent(s) names and contact information.
- Please provide an off-site emergency contact.
- Feel free to share any other relevant information such as medical conditions or special needs.
No. Tickets for the general public will go on sale on the specific dates at specific times listed above. If you have received an email with a code for a specific ticket type (e.g. Ignition or Sparks), please follow the directions in that email.
All attendees 13 and up must have a ticket. Youth ticket (ages 13-17) prices are $80.
We are always looking for people to fill Ignition and Spark positions! These are leadership positions which do require a chunk of work, but they are fulfilling and enjoyable and do come with discounted tickets. For more information, go here: https://apogaea.com/volunteer/
That’s not quite what I meant…
Ahh, here you go. To apply for an Apogaea scholarship, go here: Apply for Apogaea Scholarships
Your best bet is to post in the Apogaea Facebook group and announce you have tickets for sale. All ticket transfers must be complete by the date listed below.
6/6 at 11:59pm will be the last date to transfer as well as the final round sale. Early admission starts 6/8!
All tickets are e-tickets. Please print your e-ticket before you arrive or screenshot it on your phone. Cell service at the event is unreliable. Souvenir paper art tickets will be given to ticketholders at the event.
No. All tickets are e-tickets. Please print or screenshot your e-ticket before you arrive. Cell service at the event is unreliable.
No, but everyone under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign the liability waiver. All attendees under 21 years of age will have a special wristband to identify that they are under the legal age to consume or possess alcohol. Attendees 12 and under do not require tickets.
Yes- everyone is required to wear a wristband, obtained at entry, for the duration of the event. Someone in charge of a child will wear two wristbands- their own and one that pairs with the smaller human they’re responsible for.
It is possible that some activities at the burn may be run by people who require masking of participants.