Apogaea 2020: PORTALS will be held June 11th - 14th, 2020, in Valdez, CO.
- Every participant age 13 and over at Apogaea MUST have a ticket! Ticket revenue supports the infrastructure needed to safely bring the event to fruition and the grant money for approved art. Without a ticket, you will be escorted out!
- Every participant at Apogaea MUST sign a Liability Waiver! Waivers will be available at the gate. Click HERE to view the current liability waiver.
- A guaranteed ticket for next year's event will also be offered to people who meet one of the following criteria this year:
- Ratified Ignition member
- Spark volunteer
- A department directed ticket volunteer
- Anyone who completes 1 volunteer shift with BAMF or Rangers
- Anyone who completes a shift with hours between midnight and 8 am
- Anyone who completes 2 or more volunteer shifts with any other department
- All members of Ignition, Sparks and granted artists receive guaranteed tickets to Apogaea!
- Ticket codes will be provided via email. Please be sure your contact information is updated with your department lead.
- Ticket codes must be used by the date listed above in the "Important Dates" section.
- Ignition members receive one ticket per person, not per role.
- Artists, along with all assistants, volunteers, and work crews related to the art, are required to pay for entrance to the event. However, Apogaea will reserve either one or two full priced tickets for each granted artist, at Apogaea’s discretion. Artists must purchase these tickets before the date listed above in the "Important Dates" section. Please refer to the creative grant funding page for the latest updates.
- If you theme camp registers with Apogaea and you need directed tickets for your camp, please contact [email protected].
- All scholarship recipients will be required to volunteer for six hours.
- One application must be filled out for each person applying.
- Please provide a description of why your economic situation warrants a low income ticket.
- Discounted tickets are specifically set aside for Apogaea’s youth (ages 13 through 17) and for community members who have fallen on financial hardships. Children aged 12 and under are free.
- Please provide the name of each child, and which camp you will be camping with.
- Please provide parent(s) names and contact information.
- Please provide an off-site emergency contact.
- Feel free to share any other relevant information such as medical conditions or special needs.
No. Tickets for the general public will go on sale on the specific dates at specific times listed above. If you have received an email with a code for a specific ticket type (e.g. Ignition or Sparks), please follow the directions in that email.
We will hold the event at an alternate location, or refund tickets.
Your best bet is to post in the Apogaea Facebook group and announce you have tickets for sale. All ticket transfers must be complete by the date listed above.
All tickets are e-tickets. Please print your e-ticket before you arrive. Cell service at the event is unreliable. Souvenir paper art tickets will be given to ticketholders at the event.
No, but everyone under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign the liability waiver. All attendees under 21 years of age will have a special wristband to identify that they are under the legal age to consume or possess alcohol. Attendees 12 and under do not require tickets.
Commemorative souvenir art tickets will be available at NO COST to all attendees of Apogaea! You can pick up your art ticket when you arrive at the event.
No. All tickets are e-tickets. Please print your e-ticket before you arrive. Cell service at the event is unreliable.
Yes, you will need to use your real name and the real name(s) of anyone else you are buying tickets for.
If your guest(s) are arriving separately, or if you just don’t want to be responsible for their ticket anymore, you can transfer the ticket to them via burnertickets.com/ticket-transfers by clicking transfer and entering their email address. This will send them an email. They must click the link in the email to accept the ticket!