APOGAEA: PORTALS • June 10th - 13th, 2021
2020 IMPORTANT DATES
Wed 2/26/20: Tickets Go On Sale @ 12:00 PM MST
Fri 5/15/20: Deadline For Directed Ticket Codes
Fri 5/29/20: Ticket Price Goes Up To $225
Tue 6/9/20: Deadline For Ticket Sale & Transfers
General Ticket Info
- Every participant age 13 and over at Apogaea MUST have a ticket! Ticket revenue supports the infrastructure needed to safely bring the event to fruition and the grant money for approved art. Without a ticket, you will be escorted out!
- Every participant at Apogaea MUST sign a Liability Waiver! Waivers will be available at the gate. Click HERE to view the current liability waiver.
- A guaranteed ticket for next year’s event will also be offered to people who meet one of the following criteria this year:
- Ratified Ignition member
- Spark volunteer
- A department directed ticket volunteer
- Anyone who completes 1 volunteer shift with BAMF or Rangers
- Anyone who completes a shift with hours between midnight and 8 am
- Anyone who completes 2 or more volunteer shifts with any other department
- General Admission Tickets: $150
- Scholarship & Youth Tickets: $80
- Granted Artists/Theme Camp Leads: $150
- Sparks Tickets: $100
- Ignition Tickets: $50
- Mission Control/Ground Control Leads: $30
- Children 12 And Under: Free – No Ticket Required
All prices are subject to transaction fees.
Guaranteed & Directed Ticket Info
- All members of Ignition, Sparks and granted artists receive guaranteed tickets to Apogaea!
- Ticket codes will be provided via email. Please be sure your contact information is updated with your department lead.
- Ticket codes must be used by the date listed above in the “Important Dates” section.
- Ignition members receive one ticket per person, not per role.
- Artists, along with all assistants, volunteers, and work crews related to the art, are required to pay for entrance to the event. However, Apogaea will reserve either one or two full priced tickets for each granted artist, at Apogaea’s discretion. Artists must purchase these tickets before the date listed above in the “Important Dates” section. Please refer to the creative grant funding page for the latest updates.
- If you theme camp registers with Apogaea and you need directed tickets for your camp, please contact [email protected].
Scholarship & Youth Ticket Info
- All scholarship recipients will be required to volunteer for six hours.
- One application must be filled out for each person applying.
- Please provide a description of why your economic situation warrants a low income ticket.
- Discounted tickets are specifically set aside for Apogaea’s youth (ages 13 through 17) and for community members who have fallen on financial hardships. Children aged 12 and under are free.
- Please provide the name of each child, and which camp you will be camping with.
- Please provide parent(s) names and contact information.
- Please provide an off-site emergency contact.
- Feel free to share any other relevant information such as medical conditions or special needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Terms & Conditions
No. Tickets for the general public will go on sale on the specific dates at specific times listed above. If you have received an email with a code for a specific ticket type (e.g. Ignition or Sparks), please follow the directions in that email.