Apogaea is looking for a Volunteer Lead. The Volunteer Lead will be responsible for:
- Overseeing Volunteer Recruitment by working with department leads to recruit and retain volunteers for all needed shifts.
- Keeping track of the apogaea.com volunteer roster and signup process, which will require interfacing with IT should issues arise as the vol process moves towards completion.
- Determining if a Daily Volunteer Lead is needed for each day of Apogaea and filling those roles with capable, accountable teammates.
- Working with the Cat Herder to ensure daily volunteer walk-ins are utilized in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Working with the Volunteer Tracking Coordinator and Swag Coordinator to track volunteer fulfillment using either the existing system, or developing a new system that ensures accurate on-site tracking and also ensures all successfully completed volunteer shifts are rewarded appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Info Booth is supplied with current daily Volunteer Information for all departments.
- Being available throughout the months leading up to Apogaea for development of these systems, working as needed with each department to standardize and streamline Volunteer Coordination strategies.
- Being available during Apogaea to ensure these strategies are put in to action so that volunteer roles are filled and effective throughout the festival. Knowledgeable and experienced in handling a leadership role, and comfortable in delegation of authority to your Volunteer Coordination team as necessary to keep you all sane and NOT working the entire festival.