Last Chance Ticket Sale is June 1st 7pm
Make sure you buy an official ticket, not just the souvenier ticket.
Don’t Forget Your Liability Waiver!
This is REQUIRED for each ticket holder!
Tickets from 2016 volunteer service and the main sales can be transferred to another person’s name by calling Ticketfly before May 6th
Every participant at Apogaea must have a ticket. Without one, you will be escorted out by either an A.S.S. member or a Ranger. Ticket revenue supports the infrastructure needed to safely bring the event to fruition and the grant money for approved art.
Tickets purchased in the first two rounds of the general sale will be mailed in Mid May. All Round One and Round Two ticket holders will be receiving paper tickets from TicketFly. Last chance tickets will be will call only (because the sale is so late). Guaranteed/directed tickets for Ignition, Sparks, Youth, Scholarship, etc. will not be mailed – they will be available at the event’s will-call booth.
A guaranteed ticket will be offered to the 2018 event for people who meet one of the following criteria this year:
- Ratified Ignition member
- Spark Volunteer
- A department directed ticket volunteer
- Anyone who completes 1 volunteer shift with BAMF or Rangers or has a shift with hours between midnight and 8 am, or completes 2 or more volunteer shifts with any other department.
Sign up for Apogaea Outpost Newsletter for up-to-date news and ticket announcements.
2017 General Ticket Sale Dates & Times
2017 Ticket Prices**
General Admission Tickets – $150
Youth/Scholarship Tickets – $80
Ignition (Join Today!) – $50
Sparks – $100
Children 12 and under – Free
- Mission Control and Ground Control Leads will be eligible for a $30 ticket.
- Granted artists will be eligible for directed tickets(full price but guaranteed), as will a small number of Theme Camp Leads. Ticket requests will be part of the theme camp placement application.
**Prices above are subjective to transaction fees. A limited quantity of discounted tickets are reserved for Scholarship/ Youth, as well as core volunteers. There are also a limited quantity reserved for Art Grant Recipients and Theme Camps.
Guaranteed Ticket/Directed Ticket Sale Schedule(2016 volunteers, theme camps, ignition, youth, scholarship, sparks)
March 1st – Ticket codes go out to people who were guaranteed tickets for last years service.
March 10th – 2016 Guaranteed ticket sale ends at midnight
March 20th – First round directed ticket sales including artists tickets
March 25th – First round directed ticket sale ends at midnight
April 18th – Theme camp registration and ticket requests, and Youth and Scholarship ticket requests due by midnight.
April 25th – Theme camps informed of ticket requests granted
April 30th – Last day to purchase theme camp direct tickets
May 8th – Second round directed ticket sales including artists tickets
May 15th – Second round directed ticket sales ends at midnight.
Souvenir Art Tickets Available for Additional Purchase
We are adding an option to purchase souvenir art tickets with the winning ticket design this year. Because we will be working with a lean budget, we are doing away with free souvenir art tickets. The cost of this ticket is TBA. And YES, they will be awesome! If you do not purchase the souvenir ticket, your Ticketfly ticket will still admit you into the event. If you purchase a souvenir art ticket, you can pick it up at will-call. There will be an option to purchase the souvenir ticket when you make your ticket purchase online.
Scholarship & Youth Tickets
There are a handful of discounted tickets specifically set aside for Apogaea’s youth (ages 13 through 17) and for community members who have fallen on financial hardships. Children age 12 and under are free. Guidelines for Scholarship and Youth tickets:
- Discounted General Admission price for 2017: $80
- The deadline for scholarships requests is April 4th
- All scholarship recipients will be required to volunteer for six hours.
If requesting youth tickets:-Please indicate how many children under 12 you are bringing and how many children between 12 and 18 years of age.-Please provide the name and the gender of the children and which camp you will be camping with if you know where you will be camping.-Please provide parent(s) names and contact information-Please provide an off-site emergency contact-Feel free to share any other relevant information such as medical conditions or special needs.
If requesting Low Income tickets:-One application must be filled out for each person applying-Please provide a description of why you economic situation warrants a low income ticket.
» Applications closed for 2017
Ignition, Sparks & Granted Artists
All members of Ignition, Sparks and Granted Artists receive guaranteed tickets to Apogaea.
- Discounted prices for 2017:
Ignition – $50
Sparks – $100
Granted Artists – eligible for guaranteed full price tickets
- Ticket code will be provided via email. Please be sure your contact information is updated with your department lead.
- Tickets are reserved for a limited time. After that date, any unclaimed tickets will be sold in the Last Chance sale.
- Ignition members receive one ticket per person (not per role).
- Artist along with all assistants, volunteers, and work crews related to the Art are required to pay for entrance to the event. However, Apogaea will reserve either one or two full priced tickets for each granted Artist, at Apogaea’s discretion. Artists must purchase these tickets before a March 25th deadline or they will be released for the last chance sale. Please refer to the creative grant funding page for the latest updates.
If you have a ticket to sell or did not get a ticket and want to be put on a list to receive one if someone wants to sell theirs please email Tickets@apogaea.com. Those wanting tickets will be matched with those selling tickets on a first come first serve basis.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
With every ticket comes some responsibility. Refresh your memory or read up on the terms and conditions of purchasing a ticket to Apogaea.