The video lead is responsible for:
- Capturing portions of the event, including granted art projects and interactive installations, and effigy burns, as well as other events throughout the year.
- To uphold and educate the public on imaging policies regarding privacy, permission and distribution of media, and brainstorm new ways to make their application practical with ever-evolving technology.
- To aid in cessation of any observed type of illegal recording.
- To create and maintain a forum for sharing of video, and to find new ways to use imagery to publicize the event and community.
- To create and maintain a series of educational videos for event participants and volunteers.
>> Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your background, experience, narrative life story, etc.