- Ticket Design Size – Please download the template for correct sizing constraints.
- File Formats – tiff, eps, pdf, and high quality jpg files accepted.
- Resolution – 300 dpi is ideal, but files must be at least 200 dpi.
- Templates are provided in PDF and JPEG, along with instructions for use in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Publisher or PowerPoint, QuarkXpress, CorelDraw and Freehand.
- Read file submission tips from our printer here.
- Submissions will be judged based on concept, execution & image quality
- See past designs here.
Ticket must include:
- The name of the event, “Apogaea”
- The year’s theme name
- Dates of event
- The Apogaea logo, which you can download in the following formats:
* Please note that it is very important to stay within the developing guidelines. Pulling images off of the internet is usually not a good idea because of the low quality issues. Copyrighted content will not be permitted. Please use original work.
The Apogaea Creative Committee can’t wait to see your design! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with submissions or questions.