10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Environs Rental Community
3323 W 96th Cir
Westminster, CO 80031
Hello wonderful Ignition members! It is time for our annual Ignition Retreat and we are excited to get together and have fun! We have heard your ideas and are in the process of planning an awesome retreat. This event will run from 10 am – 10 pm. We will have appetizers and a Bar-B-Que in the afternoon, but please feel free to bring your favorite dish, dessert or beverage to share! Please feel free to invite those that you know are ignition members that may not have gotten invited!
Tentative Schedule of Activities
10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Meet and Greet, Appetizers, Get settled
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Cover topics, handle business
4:00 pm – 10:00 pm – Bar-B-Que, relax and have fun!
Department Lead Check In – What departments still need a lead, department recruiting check (where are we with volunteer numbers?), introduction, department needs (if anything is needed i.e – support, supplies, questions), Q & A
Some examples of things that were requested to discuss are :
– Five year plan for Colorado burn events,
– Outline your dept’s action plan and outline (and any needs) so everyone knows where everyone is and can speak up if they see a conflict or a need to adjust plan.
– Work weekend volunteer commitments
– A full org chart, wishlist for website
– Volunteering, recruiting volunteers, Volunteer DB
– Opportunities for improving Apo.
– Outsider feedback, what don’t you know or understand about other departments?
– I invite feedback about myself and/or my department.
– Maybe read some ember reports? Census data.
– Succession planning; org development