THURSDAY 6/8/17 – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
FRIDAY 6/9/17 – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
SATURDAY 6/10/17 – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Gate hours are subject to change.
If you arrive outside the above operational hours for the gate, you will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Wednesday 6/7/17 from Noon – 8:30 PM
Gate will open at 9 a.m. for participants who go on shift at noon on June 7th.
You are automatically registered for Early Entry if you are Ground Control, Ignition, Sparks, or a REGISTERED Volunteer. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Arriving at the Event
Be prepared before your arrival at the gate:
- To keep everyone moving and safe, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIME
- Have your ticket in-hand if you purchased a ticket during the first two rounds of ticket sales or purchased FOR FACE VALUE from a third party.
- Have your ID ready, especially for those who have their ticket at Will Call.
- Have a signed liability waiver.
- Have enough food, water, and equipment to survive the event.
- Gate volunteers will test your Survival Guide knowledge.
- Your vehicle will be searched.
- Follow the direction of the gate volunteers and move your vehicle when directed.
- Working gate is a thankless task. Be nice to your gate personnel and they will be nice to you. A cold, tasty beverage goes a long way.
- Drive slowly for safety and to keep down dust.
- If you need to leave and return DUE TO EMERGENCY, check with the gate when leaving to arrange for your reentry (see below).
Re-entry (aka In and Out)
All people regardless of situation (unless emergency medical) will be charged a $10 fee if they leave and want to re-enter. Passes must be purchased upon *exiting* the event. Upon reentry the pass and ticket stub must be presented at the gate, so be sure to have your ticket stub with you.
>>If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaving the Event
At the end of the event, otherwise known as Exodus, please leave no trace, do not dump on the side of the road.
The landowner is setting up a couple of trucks on Sunday to receive trash at the Big 4 Store at the corner of Highway 12 and County Road 47.7 outside the gate. For $5 per bag, you can dispose of your garbage. Proceeds will go to kids programs in Trinidad. “Don’t haul your smelly trash back to your home and help a great cause. We will recycle what we can. Spread the word. Ciao enjoy the event.” – Glenn
Greeting is an important part of the Apogaea experience. The Greeters will give you a quiz covering the content from the Survival Guide. Make sure you read the Survival Guide prior to arrival!
»Contact email@example.com for more information