THURSDAY 6/9/16 – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
FRIDAY 6/10/16 – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
SATURDAY 6/11/16 – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Gate hours are subject to change.
If you arrive outside the above operational hours for the gate, you will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Wednesday 6/8/16 from Noon – 8:30 PM
Gate will open at 9 a.m. for participants who go on shift at noon on June 8th.
You are automatically registered for Early Entry if you are Ground Control, Ignition, Sparks, or a REGISTERED Volunteer. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Arriving at the Event
Be prepared before your arrival at the gate:
- Have your ticket in-hand if you purchased a ticket during the first two rounds of ticket sales or purchased FOR FACE VALUE from a third party.
- Have your ID ready, especially for those who have their ticket at Will Call.
- Have a signed liability waiver.
- Have enough food, water, and equipment to survive the event.
- Gate volunteers will test your Survival Guide knowledge.
- Your vehicle will be searched.
- Follow the direction of the gate volunteers and move your vehicle when directed.
- Working gate is a thankless task. Be nice to your gate personnel and they will be nice to you. A cold, tasty beverage goes a long way.
- Drive slowly for safety and to keep down dust.
- If you need to leave and return DUE TO EMERGENCY, check with the gate when leaving to arrange for your reentry (see below).
Re-entry (aka In and Out)
All people regardless of situation (unless emergency medical) will be charged a $10 fee if they leave and want to re-enter. Passes must be purchased upon *exiting* the event. Upon reentry the pass and ticket stub must be presented at the gate, so be sure to have your ticket stub with you.
>>If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaving the Event
At the end of the event, otherwise known as Exodus, please leave no trace, do not dump on the side of the road.
New for 2016: Trash disposal!
The landowner is setting up a couple of trucks on Sunday to receive trash at the Big 4 Store at the corner of Highway 12 and County Road 47.7 outside the gate. For $5 per bag, you can dispose of your garbage. Proceeds will go to kids programs in Trinidad. “Don’t haul your smelly trash back to your home and help a great cause. We will recycle what we can. Spread the word. Ciao enjoy the event.” – Glenn
Greeting is an important part of the Apogaea experience. The Greeters will give you a quiz covering the content from the Survival Guide. Make sure you read the Survival Guide prior to arrival!
»Contact email@example.com for more information