The Info Booth Daily Leads support the Info Booth Lead/Coordinator with managing the info Booth as follows;
- Outgoing specimen that enjoys the company of strangers and meeting new people
- Can act on their toes and come up with resolutions to problems or questions
- Be responsible enough to show up on time but not enough to take everything seriously and be grumpy
- Skills in stand up/improv, a morbid sense of humor, quirkiness, or sexiness is a major plus.
- Understanding of the English language is probably something you should have but if you’ve made it this far, i think you’ll be fine.
- Some past knowledge of the event, Djs, and art installations is helpful but not a necessity
- Coordinate and track volunteers through a check in and check out system.
You will check in volunteers for Info Booth about every 3 hours from 6am to Midnight, updating them with current news and ensuring they understand how to run the booth for the next 3 hours.
Under this position you will need to understand the following:
- managing lost and found
- using the binders and cat herder to coordinate volunteers
- using a radio to communicate with other leads, and
- referencing information for answers to questions
Please note that this is a Sparks position.
>> If interested in this position, please email email@example.com