The 2017 Apo Ticket Art contest is now open!!! The deadline for ticket art submissions is March 10th at 11:59 PM. The winner is guaranteed one full-price ticket to the 2017 event.
Submissions can be sent to email@example.com
This year’s theme is
submitted by Johnny Wilco
Playful misinformation is generously given by Burners to the unsuspecting and unprepared. Question everything. Question nothing.
- File formats should be TIFF, EPS, PDF, or HIGH QUALITY JPG files.
- Resolution should be at least 200dpi. We prefer higher resolution (300dpi).
- Submissions will be judged based on concept, execution, and image quality.
- Ticket design size: Please download the templates below for correct sizing.
Ticket design must include:
- The name of the event, “Apogaea”
- The Apogaea Logo, which you can download below in JPG format
- This year’s theme name, “Propaganda”
- Dates of the event: June 8th – 11th, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: It is very important to stay within the developing guidelines. Pulling images off the internet is usually not a good idea. Not only are those images usually lower quality images, but doing so without permission from the original artist is bad bacon. Copyrighted images are not accepted.